Co-operation with Higher Education Institutions
Examples of implemented training programs developed upon the universities orders
Complex tasks of the higher education institutions development require of creation of the more complex programs than typical.
Combined modular approach to designing programs allows them to be adapted to the particular situation of the university.
- Methods and educational process control technology in the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard;
- Organization of the system of internal and external academic mobility in the classical university;
- Project Management - Development Management University;
- Management of competitiveness of the university;
- Business communication in high school in complex conflict situations;
- Technology of organizational changes during the affiliation of universities.
Examples of the development of the universities thematic working groups
A key difference between the thematic working group and training is a form of result: the working group produces a documented proposal on the university improvement developed by its leaders.
- The practice of innovative educational programs implementation;
- Teaching methods and quality control of education at Master’s programs;
- The role of the teaching staff rankings in the new pay system;
- University development strategy;
- Perfection of activity of the university project groups;
- Creating a motivating context of structural changes in high school.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.